The New Brunswick Express Entry Stream is designed for Foreign Nationals with the skills, education and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy, who are ready to live and work in New Brunswick and meet the requirements for each stage of the Express Entry Stream.
1. The New Brunswick Express Entry stream is currently accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) via the INB portal from individuals who meet all of the following submission criteria:
a. The applicant has submitted a federal Express Entry Profile and has a valid Federal Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.
b. The applicant is currently living and working in New Brunswick; a letter of employment from the employer must be provided
c. The applicant has a valid Canadian Work Permit; a pdf copy must be provided
d. The NOC Code for this current employment is for a position that matches NOC Level 0, A, or B: NOC Code must be provided
e. The applicant has valid language test scores (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF Canada) with scores equivalent to CLB 7 in all four language competencies: test scores, and a pdf copy of these test results must be provided
f. The applicant has a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) which attests to the minimum equivalent of a Canadian High School diploma: a pdf copy of the ECA must be provided
All candidates invited in this manner must meet regular eligibility requirements of the program and submit a complete and correct application to be considered for provincial nomination.
2. New Brunswick will, on occasion, invite candidates directly from the federal Express Entry pool in response to provincial labour-market needs.
Candidates selected in this manner will receive a Notification or Letter of Interest (LOI) from the Province of New Brunswick via their Federal Express Entry account. Candidates who do receive a Letter of Interest from the Province of New Brunswick should proceed in the following manner:
- Register in INB and submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Express Entry Stream.
- Once your EOI is successfully submitted, contact us at email@example.com with the subject line: NB LOI.
Include in your message:
– Your full name, as it appears in your INB profile;
– a pdf copy or screenshot of the Letter of Interest that you received to your Federal Express Entry account;
– your federal Express Entry Profile Number (E00*******).
Once we verify your LOI and acknowledge receipt of your message, we will then send you an Invitation to Apply (ITA) to the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream via your INB Notification Centre.