Call: +8802222292990, +8802222261216
Mobile: +8801712269142, +8801732282223
Email: apisbd.com@gmail.com

APIS Volunteers Services

Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)

School still life with copyspace on chalkboard

An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is used to verify that your foreign degree, diploma, certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to a Canadian one.

If you have a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate, you do not need to get an ECA for that credential.

You will need to get an ECA for your foreign degree, diploma or certificate if:

  1. You want to be considered for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) under Express Entry, and
  1. You want to receive Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points for your foreign education


We will only accept an ECA from one of the organizations designated by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) (below).

Designated organizations for ECAs

How to get an ECA:

Once you have chosen an organization: